Pure Primal Keto it in some type of broth


Pure Primal Keto because those little nibs never catch flavor so actually soaking them and drying them out and some type of broth is definitely gonna keep that nice flavor it actually makes it a little bit fun to eat you know so there's definitely ways to kind of work around cauliflower rice I have to try so many recipes out to get it right but I eventually got it right so that was one of my favorite things to eat too but in the beginning avocados eggs fish and shrimp and I ain't like a lot of broccoli in the beginning to in cabbage I love cabbage cabbage with everything was just so good and then just like making like I used to make a lot of avocado base like dressings and stuff like that and like you know for my for my fish and stuff just I'll dip the fish or drip dip the shrimp and kind of like taziki's sauce or dip it in like an avocado base sauce that I... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MumyBuzz which means there's no