MumyBuzz which means there's no


MumyBuzz dip into the chicken I'm not someone that's heavy on eating me like that I get nauseous I'm not gonna like so you guys the first time I tried I got a little bit nauseous so it's not something that I eat all the time I'll probably just have it if I go on there's no other option I'll just get like a nice little chicken breath and that's it but when I started in the beginning of quito a lot of avocado because avocados is low carbs it's a great source of fat so I ate a lot of that with eggs and just a lot of fish I did make cauliflower rice a lot which I ended up finding a passion and love for that you really have to know how to cook cauliflower eyes and one special thing I would tell you guys if you're gonna make cauliflower rice always cook it in some type of broth vegetable broth chicken broth beef broth turkey broth whatever broth always cook... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pure Primal Keto it in some type of broth